Monday, August 1, 2011

Women Infertility from Uterine Fibroids

In most of the cases of women infertility it has been seen that the underlying cause is the fibroids inside the uterus. These fibroids are actually a type of tumor, which are also known as myomas. This additional growth of tissue inside the uterus is pretty common for many women. For some women, these do not at all create any problem and they can enjoy a normal life for long. But sometimes these benign growths cause problems for the fetus or baby to grow up inside the womb. Even the mother can also feel discomfort or complications in her pregnancy due to these fibroids. 

Myomas or fibroids are generally harmless, when they remain small and less in numbers. According to the medical sources, in very rare occasion these become carcinogenic. However, when the size of the fibroids increases rapidly, then it occupies the maximum space inside the uterus. In some cases, it can even disfigure the actual shape of the uterus. Now when the fetus gradually grows up it requires adequate space, which becomes impossible for the enlarged fibroids. This situation hampers in the normal growth of the baby and can lead to incomplete pregnancy. 

Sometimes the fibroids grow in such a way that it obstructs the way through the fallopian tube. If this path is obstructed then the sperms will never get any chance to fertilize the egg and thus the women can never conceive. Usually it has been noticed that the fibroids growth are more common to the women who are comparatively aged and have some genetic background with this problem. 

If you can get to know about the existence of fibroids inside your uterus before your pregnancy, then it becomes much easier to deal with. Your obstetrician can remove the fibroids through surgery, in case they are going to cause complication in your pregnancy. In certain cases, the surgery can be made without even making any incision to your abdomen. However, it becomes too critical, when you get to know about this after conceiving. The large sized fibroids causing hindrance in conceiving can also turn to be critical, as your obstetrician might suggest you to go for a hysterectomy.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete